This mix marks an era in time where I was newly made aware of the worldwide potential of taking part in the whole mixtape scene. I credit the owner & founder of Fat Beats, Joseph Abajian for encouraging me to make mixes featuring the independent underground artist who never got the well deserved visibility in the commercial market. I can’t begin to describe how grateful I am to Fat Beats for being the vehicle to many of the accomplishments I achieved in this field of music. I’m not too sure where I would be without this store. Also big shouts to my boy DJ Riz…the title “Yeah,But Does He DJay?” is something we use to ask when describing a random person riding the DJ title without possessing any true DJ skills. Keep in mind, this was only my 2nd mixtape release, done way before Logic Audio, Pro-Tools, & CD’s…this was available only on cassette tape at that time. I must make mention of the LIVE FREESTYLE session by A Tribe Called Quest with me on the tables!! Major shouts to DJ Jazzy Jeff, DJ 3D, DJ Eclipse, DJ Just Dizle, and DJ Nino Brown for the constant levels of support over the years!!!!
01. The Interview (Sadat X)
02. Find That (The Beatnuts)
03. Baby Phife's Return (A Tribe Called Quest)
04. Paper Thin (Bahamadia)
05. Real Kukoo (Kukoo Da Bag-A-Bonez)
06. No (Chuck D)
07. The Prowl (Heltah Skeltah)
08. The Bitch In Yoo (Common)
09. $100 Bill (Large Professor)
10. Dinninit (De La Soul)
11. Acting - Instrumental w/"Vee" time killa!!! (Ed O.G)
12. A Tribe Called Quest Freestyle w/Vee on the set!!
13. Usual Suspect (Big Noyd)
14. Stick You (Capone-N-Noreaga)
15. Rainy Dayz - Remix (Raekwon)
16. Jackpot (Blahzay Blahzay)
17. Lick A Shot (Dead Poetz Society)
18. Leave Your Style Cramped (PMD)
19. Peace Akki (Al'Tariq)
20. 304's (Ed O.G)
21. Concerto Of The Desperado (The Roots)
22. Supa Dupa (Mr. Live)
23. DJ 3D instrumental track w/"Vee" time killa!!